Wellness Resource Center treats men and women, ages 18 and older, who have received a dual diagnosis of psychiatric illness and chemical dependency. We have successfully rehabilitated clients who have struggled with chronic relapse, previous failures at addiction treatment facilities, and mental health issues that have impeded their progress in other drug rehab programs. Because Wellness Resource Center provides more comprehensive support and a more extensive array of therapeutic services than most substance abuse treatment programs, we are well-equipped to help people get well and stay well despite a history of prior setbacks.
Wellness Resource Center is currently unable to accept patients with chronic or serious medical conditions that would require ongoing attention. If a client requires detoxification services, he/she will be referred to a provider in the local area and then transferred to our drug rehab facility upon completion.
Who Is Appropriate for Wellness Resource Center?
- Chemical dependency patients who have just begun to realize the need for treatment for their drug or alcohol problem
- Chronic relapsers
- Patients discharging from behavioral health hospitals
- Patients discharging from addiction treatment facilities
- Patients failing outpatient addiction treatment
- Clients who have just received the services of an interventionist
- Clients who have experienced multiple substance abuse treatment failures