The staff at Wellness Resource Center is available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, to guide you through our admission process.Admission begins with a confidential and complimentary pre-admission assessment that is completed over the phone. Our admissions coordinator, together with our clinical team, will determine whether our dual diagnosis treatment program is appropriate for your needs. In appropriate cases, insurance benefits will be verified before the time of admission, and the cost of treatment will be billed accordingly. If we feel we are not the best addiction treatment center for you, we will refer you to other drug rehab facilities in your area.
We welcome family members of prospective clients to visit our substance abuse treatment center, speak with our staff, and learn more about our program. We know you’ll like what you see.
For more information, please review our Frequently Asked Questions, or call us now, toll-free, at 866-549-5032.
Wellness Resource Center is now in network with several insurance providers. Click here for more information.
Why Is Wellness So Successful?
- Intensive and holistic clinical approach to addiction treatment
- Ego-supportive while confrontational
- Small, integrated, and multidisciplinary clinical team of addiction and dual diagnosis specialists
- Emphasis on individualized patient care
- Use of experiential therapies rather than just “talk therapy”
- Monitoring of community living which strengthens life skills
- Closely monitored psychiatric care
- The “Florida model” helps clients feel less “institutionalized” while in treatment
- Insistence upon accountability and personal responsibility
- Seven-day-a-week AA involvement outside the walls of the addiction treatment center